A new beta version (5.22.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
(File size: 1 605 688 bytes, 1.6 MB)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
Remember that this is a BETA software. So BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that you need to install official version 5.20 prior to installing this beta
CHANGES IN VERSION 5.22.0 (as compared to 5.21.0):
- added ability to extend blank chart area by pressing END key multiple times (each time 10 blank bars are added) and restoring preferences value by subsequent pressing of HOME key.
- added option to always require variable declarations (using local/global) on formula-by-formula basis:
- added typeof() operator
- GetSignalQty member function of Backtester object returned zero. Fixed now
- In the Plot() function Xshift parameter was used as z-order in 5.21 beta. Fixed now.
- Plot, PlotOHLC and PlotForeign() are no longer limited to -5..+5 zorder range. You can use any zorder value now.
- SetChartOptions now adds ability to programmatically extend blank space on chart-by-chart basis
- the feature to extend blank area via mouse wheel and > button is removed, due to complaints received
CHANGES IN VERSION 5.21.0 (as compared to 5.20.0):
- Added optional data padding for non-trading days (switchable from View->Pad non-trading days menu) - for daily and higher intervals only
- All drawing tools now can define Z-order (from -5 to +5).
- Blank area past last available quote can be now enlarged on the fly by simply using > arrow in the scroll bar or using mouse wheel (just roll the wheel past the last bar)
- CBT: Backtester.GetSignalQty( bar, type ) method implemented
- E-mail alerts can now be sent through different port than 25
- Early warning of indicator space running out. At application exit the message is displayed when less than 10% indicator space is left, plus an offer to run Indicator Maintenance
- new AFL functions ColorBlend
- Plot, PlotForeign and PlotOHLC now have new parameter zorder which defines the Z-axis position of given plot
- Rectangle and Ellipse drawing tool now are by default SOLID, with default fill color being a blend between background and selected drawing color, they are use ZOrder = -1 (behind regular plots) by default
- Support for SSL (secure connection) e-mail alerts added, so now you can use your GMail accounts
- X-Y co-ordinate labels on axes implemented. Can be controlled using View->X-Y labels menu.
A complete CHANGE LOG with detailed explanations of added features for this and previous versions and instructions are included in the: AmiBroker 5.22.0 BETA Read Me - MUST READ THIS