July 27, 2006
A new beta version (4.83.1) of AmiBroker has just been released.
It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
(File size: 1 236 271 bytes, 1.2 MB)
The installer includes also the newest AmiQuote 1.91.
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
The instructions are included in the READ ME file:
AmiBroker 4.83.1 BETA Read Me
CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.83.1 (as compared to 4.83.0)
- Fix to FC#302 caused problems with calling COM properties with parameters. This is now fixed.
CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.83.0 (as compared to 4.82.0)
- Added detection of multiple copies of plugins for the same data source
- Added HoldMinDays and EarlyExitDays options to SetOption()
In addition to already exitsing functionality of HoldMinBars / EarlyExitBars, new options to specify min hold/penalty period in CALENDAR DAYS (as opposed to bars) are available.
- Added scoreExitAll constant that causes rotational mode backtester to exit all positions regardless of HoldMinBars
- CBT: Added ExitReason property to Trade object (FC#: 88)
- Chart Tree - RMB - Edit - now restores and focuses to already opened formula editor (if it is during editing) (FC#: 300)
- Eliminated extra unnecessary refreshes of commentary window when new symbol was picked from ticker selector
- Fixed calling parameter-less JScript functions from AFL level via GetScriptObject() (FC #: 302)
- Fixed: wrong estimated time in progress dialog when number of steps is greater than 2^32 (4294967296)
- AFL: Added Gradient background coloring:
SetChartBkGradientFill( topcolor, bottomcolor, titlebkcolor = default )
SetChartBkGradientFill( ParamColor("BgTop", colorWhite),ParamColor("BgBottom", colorLightYellow));
- Multiple tabs in Real-Time Quote window (FC#: 22)
RT quote window tabs behave the same as chart tabs: can be renamed with right mouse button and dragged from one place to another.
- Non-numeric custom trade metrics are not formatted with thousands separators anymore (FC#: 314)
- now Tools->Preferences->Misc "Decimal places in RT quote window" allows to specify upto 6 decimal places.
- OLE: Fixed default property (Item) marker for Windows collection
- Progress dialog: now estimated time is displayed in years/days if it is large enough
If you are using Firewall you may need to check if it did not block Broker.EXE file after upgrade. (It happened to some users that firewall blocked AmiBroker after upgrade and they could not connect to RT data sources due