January 25, 2013
AmiBroker 5.61.0 BETA released
Stability: - Regular BETA, pretty stable, should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (5.61.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(2 189 048 bytes)
(9 084 768 bytes)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members' only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 5.60 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.61.0 (as compared to 5.60.0)
- When using any drawing tool X and Y distance is shown in the status bar (FC #2380)
- When position can not be entered due to insufficient funds the Backtester in the "detailed mode" gives additional info such as: requested entry price, requested position size (and dollar value) and requested round lots (FC#2377)
- Time&Sales column layout persists between runs now (FC #2341)
- Running any #import command (including "Update US symbol list and categories") is preceeded by prompt for confirmation now
- Report Explorer now supports copying selected items to clipboard (Edit->Copy), Ctrl+C (FC#2288)
- Quote Editor: added "Go to selected" button that quickly scrolls to and selects the data bar marked on chart (FC#2342)
- New Analysis: parameters were not reset to default values when formula was loaded. Fixed. (#2353)
- New Analysis: "Add artificial future bar" option does not affect Exploration and Scan anymore (FC#2353)
- Max. chart rendering time of 1000 ms when multithreaded charts are turned ON can be overriden now by registry setting. See FC#2330 for details.
- Increased width of symbol combo boxes in Symbol->Merge dialog to prevent truncation of ticker names
- Floating window caption is now synchronized even if it is not active (FC#2376)
eSignal: new 64-bit version allows to select whenever EOD bars should report Settlement price or regular close
- Change PlotShapes does NOT use "shape0", "shape1" variables anymore to prevent clashing with user-defined variables (#104931)
- ASCII importer now supports $WEBID command and WEBID field in the $FORMAT command to allow importing web ID (FC#2362)
- ASCII importer now supports $ISINDEX, $ISFAVORITE commands, and ISINDEX and ISFAVORITE fields in the $FORMAT command (FC#2310)
- Apply To: Filter dialog takes less time to show up
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 5.61.0 BETA READ ME
Filed by Tomasz Janeczko at 10:26 am under Beta,Releases
Comments Off on AmiBroker 5.61.0 BETA released