September 17, 2008
AmiBroker 5.18.0 BETA released
A new beta version (5.18.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
(File size: 1 973 456 bytes, 1.9 MB)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
Remember that this is a BETA software. So BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that you need to install official version 5.10 prior to installing this beta
It is highly recommended for users of any previous (5.1x) BETA versions as it contains important fixes to issues discovered in previous betas.
CHANGES IN VERSION 5.18.0 (as compared to 5.17.1):
- AFL: CategorySetName() function
- Added protection against trying to use 3d graph on non-exhaust optimization
- ParamToggle default value not shown after "Reset all" in AA [#52129]. Fixed
- added Added error message that prevents from running "Current symbol" backtest on IS/OOS/Best equity special tickers
- Added symbol validity check in backtest "Apply To: Current symbol"
- In detailed log mode the backtester now reports reason why trade is not entered
- Line studies were not visible on Yearly and Qtrly charts. Fixed
- Progress window does not steal focus from active window (prevents some random crashes when "run every" is used)
- When "run every" is used progress window is displayed minimized when AA is minimized
A complete CHANGE LOG with detailed explanations of added features for this and previous versions and instructions are included in the: AmiBroker 5.18.0 BETA Read Me - MUST READ THIS
Filed by Tomasz Janeczko at 6:28 am under Beta,Releases
Comments Off on AmiBroker 5.18.0 BETA released