- set bar/candlestick/cloud chart fill color
|| SetBarFillColor( colorarray )
|| SetBarFillColor( colorarray ) allows to independently control candlestick, bar, cloud, and area chart fill color
SetBarFillColor must PRECEDE the Plot() function call it applies to.
when applied to:
Other styles are not affected
- styleCandle - SetBarFillColor controls the color of interior of candle body, shadows and outline is controlled by color passed in Plot statement
- styleArea - SetBarFillColor controls the color of interior of histogram bars
- styleBar - SetBarFillColor controls the color of the bar (H-L), open and close ticks color is controlled by Plot statement
- styleCloud - SetBarFillColor controls the color of interior of the cloud, outline is controlled by color passed in Plot statement
SetBarFillColor( IIf( MACD()>Signal(), colorYellow, colorBlue )
Plot( C, "Price", IIf( C > O, colorGreen, colorRed ), styleCandle )
|| PLOT() function
The SetBarFillColor function is used in the following formulas
in AFL on-line library:
See updated/extended version on-line.